Auto Accident Attorneys in Irving, Texas
Getting involved in a car accident can be an incredibly stressful and life-altering event. That is why our dedicated team of legal professionals at David Sanchez Law Group, PLLC is here to support you through this challenging time. With our experience serving clients in Irving, Texas, we are committed to fighting for your rights and ensuring you receive the justice and compensation you deserve.
Types of Auto Accidents We Handle in Irving, Texas
Here are some of the auto accidents we have handled on behalf of our clients.
Whether you were the driver who was rear-ended or the one who rear-ended another vehicle, we can help. Rear-end collisions can cause whiplash, neck injuries, and other serious damages. We will gather the necessary evidence and negotiate with insurance companies to ensure you receive fair compensation.
T-bone accidents, also known as side-impact collisions, can result in severe injuries due to the lack of protection on the sides of vehicles. If you have been involved in a T-bone accident, our attorneys will investigate the circumstances, assess liability, and fight for your rights.
Head-on collisions are among the most severe and devastating accidents. The force of impact can result in catastrophic injuries and even fatalities. Our experienced Irving auto accident lawyers will thoroughly investigate the accident’s circumstances, gather evidence, and fight to hold the responsible parties accountable for their actions.
If you were involved in a hit-and-run accident where the at-fault driver fled the scene, you might feel hopeless about recovering compensation. However, our team is well-versed in handling hit-and-run cases. We will work diligently to identify the responsible party, explore all possible sources of compensation, and fight for the justice and compensation you deserve.
Rollover accidents often occur when a vehicle loses control, overturning onto its side or roof. These accidents can cause severe injuries, including spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injuries, and broken bones. Our attorneys have the expertise to investigate the cause of the rollover, determine liability, and seek compensation from the negligent parties.
Dangerous Highways and Intersections in Irving, Texas
At David Sanchez Law Group, PLLC, we are familiar with the specific challenges posed by these areas and can provide tailored legal assistance. Here are some of the dangerous highways and intersections in Irving that we handle:
- Interstate 635 (LBJ Freeway): Interstate 635, also known as LBJ Freeway, is a major highway that encircles the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, including Irving. With heavy traffic volume and multiple interchanges, accidents on this stretch of road can be particularly severe. We have experience representing clients involved in accidents on I-635 and understand the complexities involved in pursuing claims on this busy highway.
- State Highway 183 (Airport Freeway): State Highway 183, commonly called Airport Freeway, runs east-west through Irving, connecting Dallas and Fort Worth. This highway experiences heavy traffic congestion, especially during peak hours. Accidents on Highway 183 can result from speeding, aggressive driving, and merging issues. Our attorneys are well versed in handling cases arising from accidents on this busy corridor.
- MacArthur Boulevard and Belt Line Road Intersection: MacArthur Boulevard and Belt Line Road intersection is known for its high traffic flow and complex configuration. It sees many vehicles, including commuters, commercial trucks, and pedestrians. Accidents at this intersection often involve failure to yield, red-light running, and improper turns. If you were injured in an accident at this intersection, we can help you pursue the compensation you deserve.
The Legal Process: Navigating Your Path to Justice
Here are the steps we take when representing you in an auto accident case:
- Case evaluation: During our initial consultation, we carefully review the details of your auto accident. We also assess liability, consider the extent of your injuries, and discuss the potential value of your case. This evaluation helps us understand your situation better and determine the best course of action to pursue maximum compensation.
- Investigation and evidence gathering: Next, we conduct a thorough investigation to build a strong case. Our team will gather evidence such as accident reports, witness statements, photographs, and video footage. Everything is done to ensure we obtain the necessary evidence.
- Negotiations and settlement: Our Irving auto accident attorneys are skilled negotiators. We will handle all communications with insurance companies on your behalf. We aim to secure a fair settlement covering your medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages.
- Litigation, if necessary: While we strive to settle outside of court, sometimes litigation is necessary to achieve the desired outcome. If the settlement offered by the insurance company is not fair, we will take your case to court to fight for fair compensation. Our experienced trial lawyers will vigorously advocate for your rights before a judge and jury.
At David Sanchez Law Group, PLLC We Also offer the Following Services:
Calculating Your Compensation
Here are some of the factors considered when calculating your compensation following an auto accident:
Medical expenses: Car accidents often result in substantial medical bills, including surgeries, hospital stays, physical therapy, and ongoing treatments. We fight tirelessly to ensure that all your current and future medical expenses are considered when seeking compensation.
Lost income and wages: If your injuries prevent you from working, you shouldn’t have to bear the financial burden alone. We will calculate the full extent of your lost income and wages, including any projected earning potential, and seek appropriate compensation on your behalf.
Pain and suffering: We understand that the emotional and physical pain caused by a car accident can be overwhelming. We will fight for compensation for your pain and suffering, considering the impact on your quality of life.
Contact Our Experienced Car Accident Attorneys In Irving At David Sanchez Law Group, PLLC For A Consultation Today
At David Sanchez Law Group, PLLC, we are dedicated to being your compassionate guide to justice and compensation. Call our Irving personal injury lawyer at (972) 529-3476 today to schedule a free consultation and learn about our services. Our Irving auto accident attorneys are ready to help you get the compensation you deserve.
Frequently Asked Questions
Auto accidents are the most common type of personal injury cases.
You have to file a report with the police if there was a death, injury, or if property damage exceeded $1,000. You will also want to gain a copy of this report for your attorney.
In Texas you have two years from the date of your car accident to file a claim. It is advisable to speak with a lawyer well before then to allow them time to file the claim.
At the scene of the auto accident you should check for any injuries, take photos and videos of the scene of the accident, report the accident to the police if possible, and exchange information with the other party.
After an auto accident it is imperative that you do not admit any kind of fault. You should also not say you are sorry for anything.
In general, if the weather conditions were severe, such as heavy rain, snow, ice, or fog, it may be considered a factor beyond anyone’s control. In such cases, fault is often attributed to the driver who failed to adjust their driving behavior to the conditions, such as driving too fast for the weather or not maintaining a safe following distance.
The eligibility to receive compensation for pain and suffering in an auto accident depends on various factors, including the laws of the jurisdiction where the accident occurred. In some states, pain and suffering damages may be available in certain circumstances, such as when the injuries are severe, permanent, or have a significant impact on your life.
In an auto accident case you can request compensation for both the property damage of fixing or replacing your car as well as your medical expenses.
While there are various types of car accidents, the most common ones are rear-end collisions.
It is in your best interest to contact an Irving auto accident lawyer as soon after your accident as possible. The more time you give your attorney to build your case the better. The sooner you call also means the accident is fresh in your mind and you are able to give your attorney more valuable details.